Coachsports Alma Keder highlights, common errorscommittedwhile walkingon the Treadmill :
1. wear shoes not appropriate, especially with high heels, what causes back pain. The "Treadmill" requires your custom sneakers for walking.
2. look at the shoes while walking, which might upset the balance of the body.
3. to uphold my knob machine, what drives the body to relax, thus not benefit from exercise.
4. rounding back. Note that the correct walking boils down to keep the back straight, with moving hands.
5. walking throughout the exercise, without any change in the rates of speed.
Also you can read :-