The benefits of Radish mentioned, since antiquityinthe Arabdoctorbook"IbnSina". Asian peoples is aware of the benefits of this small vegetables well, so it is frequently used in Chinese dishes.
There are two types of red and purple radish; dark or black. Butthe redtypeis mostknow
Radish contains fiber and vitamins "c" C, "a" and A B1 B2 B3 and B6, and folic acid and B9, plus minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium.
Multiple benefits of radishes and prominently:
- Improve the appetite for food.
- An antiseptic and antipathetic.
- Alleviateliver problems.
- Anti-poisoning, especially from snakebite.
- Easesthe pain of childbirth.
- Cleansthe skin fromfreckles.
- Fightinghair loss.
- A tonic for the stomach juice secretion of bile.
- A diuretic.
- Syrup: cough and respiratory pain, anemia, and fights are gravel in kidney and bladder, and resists gout and nerve problems.
- Radish papers: rich in vitamin c, C and folic acid, making them anti-cancer, reinforcing the immune system in the body.
Tip: try entering radish to your salad everyday to take advantage of the health benefits.
And don't give up the radish papers but a small slice and add it to vegetable dish, or make them a drink makes the task of cleaning the body from toxins "Detox".
Read More :