chili peppers contains high amounts of vitamin C and beta-carotene which turns in body to vitamin A, In addition to that, chili provides vitamin B, iron, magnesium and potassium
Cooked or uncooked vegetables , which one has more benefits ?
The chili contributes to give the body a coolness feeling during the summer , because it contains a substance called " capsaicin " which is responsible for its hot taste and makes the body gets hotter and through the secretion of sweat this substance cools the body according to "Evely" German magazine
Chili has many Therapeutic benefits , it has been noticed that :
- it reduces body pain and inflammation
- Improves digestion process
- Helps in burning fats
- Promotes blood circulation
- Strengthening bones
- Give you lower levels of sugar and cholesterol in the blood
- prevention of prostate cancer
You may interest for this Alternative Medicine topic :-
- Moringa: Its Health Benefits are like a Miracle
- Do you suffer from cholesterol, diabetes and elevation of blood pressure?...Then, Watch Vitamin E
- Anemia treatment with a fast-effective food system
- List of the most popular alternative medicine types
- Benefits of cucumber , what you don't know about it !
- Water and vitamins: 4 Vegetables very rich in
- Discover What Garlic Does to Body’s Arteries!
- More Vegetables and Less Meet: New Recommendations for Long Life
- Slimming Legs : The 3 most amazing natural recipes for slimming legs