Six Foods should not be Frozen , Did You Know !!
There are many foods that should not be frozen because they spoil quickly and become unfit to serve, including:
- Vegetable salad lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and raw potatoes, and Zucchini ( Squash ).
- Fruit that oxidized Like avocado , bananas, peaches ripening freezing it unless you add lemon juice and sugar.
- Custard, mayonnaise and all sauces inside egg yolk in its industry is clustered when freezing.
- Fried foods because they become dry and chewy, dysphagia or fries you can fry just half fry before freezing.
- Burlap becomes as skin, loses its flavor.
- Carbonated water; they explode.